Trial Day Schedule
Regardless of which stadium they are being held in, all of our trial days are set out in exactly the same way.
Typical Trial Match Itinerary:
- Arrive at Stadium and sign in at the Pro Chance reception desk.
- Receive a welcoming from the Pro Chance coaches.
- Proceed to changing rooms and receive a talk from an Ex-Professional who will act as a mentor for your trial.
He will advise you on how to get noticed by the scouts in attendance.
- Enter out onto the pitch of your dreams for the first time and receive a warm-up session from the Pro Chance coaches.
- Final whistle: Receive a match summary from your team coach.
- Following Day- Receive a feedback email from the panel of scouts.
- Following Week- Receive a download of your trial day match, so you can replay those special moments over and over again.
- Copies will also be sent to several Professional Clubs across Europe, including Premiership Clubs.
Our staff are fully qualified and have completed CRB checks and Child Protection courses.
We employ ex-professional footballers, qualified coaches and physiotherapists.
Each Pro Chance team is provided with a quality kit for the fixture with numbers that correspond with the footage sent to the Clubs.